Latest Club News
Our home page feature stories are archived here as well as being available within the general search area of our knowledge base.
- Robin Travis scholarship 2016
- UK P&I Street
- UK P&I Club and UK War Risks host LSLC Piracy Event
- Suisse-Atlantique Loss Prevention Seminar, Rijeka, 11 June 2015.
- The UK Club seminar-Turkey
- Turkish Oceangoing Masters Association Dinner
- Robin Travis Scholarship 2015 - Application
- UK Club at IMLI
- Eco Issues and The P&I Club
- 2014 -the most successful Posidonia ever!
- Posidonia Open Day - Thursday 5th June 2014
- “Life Cycle of a Ship: Navigating the Perils” - 10 – 11 April 2014
- UK Club at CMA 2014 - Booths 9 & 10
- Press release: LR & UK Club launch new ISM & ISPS checklist app
- Obituary: Mr S. Venkiteswaran
- UK Club receptions held in Singapore and Hong Kong
- 16th Annual Insight Course
- Translations of Review of the Year 2014 now available
- Compliance guide on MARPOL discharge regulations
- People claims
- MARPOL Annex V – Garbage from ships - revised
- Specialist focus for our Member Survey
- Ballast Water Management in the United States
- Robin Travis Scholarship 2013
- Easter holiday contacts
- Member Survey Update
- Survey Questionnaires for Members & brokers
The UK Club keeps Members abreast of the updates to its website with a weekly email bulletin titled “Latest Updates”. This email is sent every Thursday evening to all Members, brokers and industry partners who are registered to use the Club’s online services within the Members’ Area. Simply click on the Members Area button at the top of this page to register.
Alternatively, an easy way to follow the UK Club website updates is through Twitter. The Club’s twitter address is @ukpandi . Twitter is a free service, simply register your own address at http://twitter.com/ and then search for ‘ukpandi’ and select “Follow”.