Apps & Social Media
- Offline use: Download all your Club entry information at a single touch for reference later. iPandi informs you of subsequent premium or claims movements
- Loss records: View current loss records in standard & triangulation format.
- View details of your individual ships and their documentation, including Certificates & Blue Cards
- Safe & secure
MLC 2006 Checklist
The ILO MLC Smartphone App aims to help owners, operators and crew comply with the Marine Labour Convention which comes into force in August 2013. To help reduce the risk of non-compliance, this app serves as an interactive checklist that enables ship operators to view the requirements on the ILO MLC and check activities off as they are completed. The ILO MLC App is available as a free download for iPhone, iPad, and Android. View app
Connect with UK P&I
Currently around 1,200 individuals follow the UK Club's Twitter feed - @UKPandI . All our new content items are ‘tweeted’ as soon as they are published so that those followers are immediately alerted with a short message summarising the content and a clickable link straight to that page. Many regular readers find this a useful timesaving feature, rather than repeatedly visiting the site to see what is new. Content can also be ‘retweeted’ to colleagues and friends to view as well.
Alternatively, the UK Club's LinkedIn page now provides a forum for topical P&I issues which the Club has commented on via this website or other publications.
- LPBulletin953: Change to stowaway classification in South Africa - ensure all ship's visitors have a Transnet pass http://t.co/Q0JpEXFOdf
- Issue of garnishment of Philippine seafarer claims awards centre stage on our website - http://t.co/VfZvWhf1z7
- Philippine crew claims: IG letter to Department of Labor & Employment seeks equitable solution to garnishment issue http://t.co/EFEiqlserM
- Philippine crew claims: IMEC letter 'fully and totally endorses' IG position on 'Garnishment' http://t.co/RLE2ic52nR
P&I topics in audio
Our podcasts of various P&I related topics can be downloaded here for replay on smartphones, MP3 players and other portable devices.
'Latest Update' is our regular weekly email bulletin collating all the new content published each week in a handy format. Links to circulars, loss prevention bulletins, technical & legal advisories put this latest information at your fingertips.
Specialist Loss Prevention
Readers wanting to focus specifically on loss prevention material can select the regular weekly Loss Prevention only email bulletin
iPandi - a unique P&I app for iPads
iPandi is the first app to provide Club Members with access to their own fleet information, including both record statements and individual ship documentation, via an iPad tablet.
Easy & secure access
Security is maintained by a unique licence key to access member information. The licence key is only entered once to initiate the data download to the iPad. Keys are supplied through the member or broker’s usual underwriting contact at the Club.
Key financial data at a glance
Members can track developments in premium debiting and payments, as well as the financial aspects of claims, as iPANDI feeds the iPad with latest paid and estimated values of every file for every entered ship in the member’s fleet. This information is also displayed as strategic overview.
Download latest renewal information
Keep abreast of essential renewal information even when on the move. Loss record statements are displayed in standard & triangulation formats. Information can be kept up to date as iPandi notifies you of potential changes to your previously downloaded data.
Strategic view of claims
iPandi displays claims by rule in graphical format to give insights to the character of your claims experience.