Claims Handling Procedures
Thomas Miller Americas is concerned to ensure that the Members and the Club obtain maximum value from suppliers of legal and other services. Our claims handling practices include an early case assessment with the TMA/Member/attorney and strategic budgeting of all major claims. We aim for efficient and responsive claims handling, with same day response to most enquiries. Teammail is the preferred and easiest means of reporting matters.
All formal claims communication such as notifications of claims must be between the TMA office and Member. Both TMA offices are able to process payments and claims reimbursements.
US East Coast, US Gulf, Great Lakes and Canadian East Coast
- All members based in these locations should report claims to the New Jersey office. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All claims arising in these locations should be reported to the New Jersey office. email@example.com
West Coast USA, West Coast Canada and Mexico
- All members based in these locations should report claims to the San Francisco firstname.lastname@example.org
- All claims in these locations should be reported to the San Francisco office. email@example.com
- Members based in South America should report claims to the New Jersey office. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Miller Americas maintains permanent emergency duty mobile numbers which are:
- New Jersey +1 201 315 1755
- San Francisco +1 415 860 9712