Circular 25/10: Special General Meeting - Proposed Amendments to Club Rules and Change of Auditors
- A Special General Meeting will be held on the 20th January 2011 in Bermuda
- The purpose of the SGM is to consider amending the Club's Rules and confirming the change of Auditors.
- The papers for this meeting are enclosed.
- Members should ensure their completed proxy form is sent to the Secretary to arrive no later than 12 hours before the meeting.
TO THE MEMBERS
SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING -
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO CLUB RULES AND CHANGE OF AUDITORS
Please find enclosed papers for a Special General Meeting to be held on 20th January 2011 in Bermuda, for the purpose of considering amendments to the Rules of the Club and confirming the change of Auditors.
A Proxy Form and Schedule of Votes are enclosed in respect of the resolutions contained in the Notice of Meeting. Please note that the completed form must reach the Secretary by email, fax or mail at the latest 12 hours before the Meeting.
THOMAS MILLER (BERMUDA) LTD.
- Members requiring further details should contact Dr. Chao Wu (email@example.com +44 20 7204 2157
Legal, navigational and environmental resources, news and updates on the development of polar shipping. Read more
US VRP Compliance
With effect from 30th January 2014 non-tank as well as tankships calling at US ports will be required to submit VRPs. For Club and other resources to assist in compliance click here
International Environmental compliance
Environmental Compliance resource page collates material in respect of International environmental compliance issues affecting our Members. Information from the Club, Loss Prevention and external resources has been collated in one place for ease of reference.
The Maritime Labour Convention enters into force in August 2013 - resources, news & advice on implementation can be found in this dedicated section. READ MORE
Essential precautions and preparation against piracy, as well as additional information and resources, loss prevention advisories and useful external web links