Current Claims Issues
The Club would like to highlight the upcoming high risk season (1 March ~ 15 October) for Asain Gypsy Moth (AGM). During this time it can be expected that Port State inspectors increase their efforts to prevent the spread this invasive species, especially on the North American Continent. The Club would like to remind Members of previously issued advice as well as newly released documents and guidence.
Vessel Inspection Guide
Recent documents concerning Asian Gypsy Moth
- 839 - 08/12 - Asian Gypsy Moth latest warnings - USA/Canada
- 836 - 07/12 - Asian Gypsy Moth - North Americas
- 822 - 05/12 - Asian Gypsy Moth, 2012 - North America
- 743 - 02/11 - Asian Gypsy Moth high risk period - Canada
- 698 - 06/10 - Asian Gypsy Moth Update - North America
- 629 - 3/09 – Asian Gypsy Moths - Worldwide
- 599 - 9/08 - Asian Gypsy Moth - USA
- 579 - 5/08 - Asian Gypsy Moth - USA
- 527 - 06/07 - Asian Gypsy Moth Program - USA
- 429 - 09/05 - Asian Gypsy Moth - Australia
Members Questions Answered (MQA)
- Are there any guidelines for Voyage Planning?
- Where can we discharge petcoke hold washings?
- Do you have anything on frequently asked Bill of Lading problems?
This is a Members only function, use the link to access the MQA page. Read More
No Room for Risk
No Room For Risk is a 14 minute video introduction to the Club’s highly successful risk management project. Aimed at helping Members focus on those causes of claims which cost them the most money, No Room for Risk explains the methodology behind the project and how it is being carried out by its team of senior risk assessors. More details can be found in the Club’s publication UK Club Risk Project.