The Members’ Committee
The Members’ Committee focuses on matters related to shipping and the services offered by the Club, including industry and legislative developments, loss prevention and marine risk management, discretionary claims, proposed changes or developments in cover, and other matters reflecting the mutual interests of the Membership. The Members’ Committee is consulted by the regulatory Boards on strategic matters, such as development of the Club’s corporate rolling plan, and financial matters such as any proposals to reduce or increase premiums.
- 3x meetings a year
- Comprises solely Directors representing entered fleet
- Individuals serving on Members’ Committee do not have to be a regulated Director
- Can concentrate on representational and discretionary matters, and subjects related to shipping
- Reduce duplication of effort between Boards
- Consultation rights for Members Committee; imposing a general increase, levy inga supplementary premium, agreeing a discount on the mutual premium
If you need to call our offices out of hours and at weekends, click After Office hours for a up to date list of the names of the Duty Executives and their mobile phone numbers.
This Ship Finder is updated on a daily basis. Members who need to advise the Club of updates to their recorded ships' details should advise their usual underwriting contact.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.