Anuj Joined Thomas Miller in 2012 . A master mariner with extensive sailing and command experience on oil tankers and other vessels, Anuj has also worked as a superintendent in a technical management company. He is handling the loss prevention and risk management aspects of the local members and provides technical support to the Singapore team.
- 1995 - 2010: Sailed on merchant vessels with MMS Tokyo, AET Singapore, ITM and SCI. Climbed through junior ranks to Master.
- 2010 - 2012: Sr. Marine & SHSSEQ Superintendent with Thome Shipmanagement Pte Ltd, Singapore.
- 2012: Joined Thomas Miller as a P&I Executive & Loss Prevention Adviser for the UK P&I Club.
- 15 years at sea on various ships, including tankers, cargo ships and bulk carriers.
- Experience in handling P&I claims.