Laura is a qualified solicitor and joined Thomas Miller as a Senior Claims Executive in January 2016 after 12 years in private practice. Handling both P&I and Defence cases, Laura assists all Members within EMEA 2.
- Laura joined Thomas Miller in January 2016
- Prior to that, she had 12 years’ experience in private practice, including as a Senior Associate solicitor with a leading international shipping law firm, including a 3 year posting to Shanghai
- Laura also studied Mandarin during her time in China and developed a particular understanding of the Far East region and business
- Laura represents the UK P&I Club on the International Group sub-committee for electronic bills of lading
- Laura also assists the Committee of the Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA) with their publications