Christopher oversees the Club’s underwriting policies and operations. He joined Thomas Miller in 2001, and has worked with P&I since 1989. From 2002-2007 he was based in Hong Kong to head the Managers’ operations in Asia-Pacific, working closely with Members in the region. Christopher previously held a senior claims role.
- Joined Thomas Miller in 2001.
- Tulane University, degree in Economics; University of Wisconsin Law School, Senior Editor of Law Review; Nordisk Institute of Maritime Law, Oslo.
- Commercial law private practice
- Lived in Hong Kong for 7 years and in Norway for 11 years, and speaks Danish and Norwegian.
- Experience includes overseeing major casualties, including pollution incidents, collisions, and wreck removals.
- Project chairman for the Club’s underwriting IT system.
- Frequent speaker at internal and external market functions.
- Member of the International Group Reinsurance Sub-Committee and Chair of Statistics and Data Sub-Committee.