A detailed explanation of financial and claims performance at the mid-year point is provided by the Club in its October Review 2010. Free reserves and capital at $419 million, improving overall claims position particularly on 2009 and also 2008, 2009 policy year combined ratio of 102 per cent and S&P rating A- (Outlook: Stable)
- General increase for 2011 set at 5 per cent
- Free reserves and capital increased to $419 million at 20th August
- Improving overall claims position particularly on 2009 and also 2008
- Reserve release of $34 million at half year, whilst maintaining the same level of reserving confidence
- Investment income in line with forecast return of 4 per cent for the year
- 2009 policy year combined ratio of 102 per cent
- A- (stable outlook) S&P rating
If you need to call our offices out of hours and at weekends, click After Office hours for a up to date list of the names of the Duty Executives and their mobile phone numbers.
This Ship Finder is updated on a daily basis. Members who need to advise the Club of updates to their recorded ships' details should advise their usual underwriting contact.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.