2017 Rules published
This year we will be publishing our rules and correspondents book the same as last year. This means the book is split in two producing a standalone rule book, and a separate book for correspondents which will be supported by a correspondents app.
The rule book is available to download as a complete pdf and as individual sections:
- The complete book is available here.
- Rules section only: 2017 Rules of UKE
- Addendum for Owners
- Addendum for Charterers
- Addendum relating to Offshore/Specialist Operations
- Addendum relating to TT Risks
- 2017 Through Transport Risks in full
The 2017 correspondents book is available here:
One hardcopy of both the Rules and the Correspondents books will be mailed to Members during March. Additional copies can be requested through either your usual Club contact, or alternatively by completing this online form.