Development of Taman sea port
Taman sea port is expected to become the second largest port in the Southern region of Russia.
Its new facilities will include:
- dry bulk cargo terminal for export of for export of iron ore, coal, sulphur and mineral ore with a target capacity of 35 mln tons per year
- grain terminal with a turnover of 14.5 mln tones
- modernisation of LPG terminal, including six storage tanks with a total 30000 m³ capacity
- heavy lift and project cargo terminal
- Taman dry bulk terminal will be the first among the Russian ports at Black Sea to accept capesize vessels with the DWT up to 220 000 t