Taman sea port is expected to become the second largest port in the Southern region of Russia.
Its new facilities will include:
- dry bulk cargo terminal for export of for export of iron ore, coal, sulphur and mineral ore with a target capacity of 35 mln tons per year
- grain terminal with a turnover of 14.5 mln tones
- modernisation of LPG terminal, including six storage tanks with a total 30000 m³ capacity
- heavy lift and project cargo terminal
- Taman dry bulk terminal will be the first among the Russian ports at Black Sea to accept capesize vessels with the DWT up to 220 000 t
If you need to call our offices out of hours and at weekends, click After Office hours for a up to date list of the names of the Duty Executives and their mobile phone numbers.
This Ship Finder is updated on a daily basis. Members who need to advise the Club of updates to their recorded ships' details should advise their usual underwriting contact.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.