From the feedback from our Membership we have continued to evolve the Maritime Intelligence Portal. The portal is now based on a global map and shows the following:
- Major Maritime Shipping Routes
- Maritime incidents ( UKMTO & NGA)
- Geographic locations of our lessons learned page
- Miscellaneous reports ( reports from worldwide press and our correspondent’s network that have a direct effect on how our Members conduct their business)
- Updated US, UK & EU sanction
- Open source new scrapes on piracy, shipping and logistics incidents and stories of interest
- Major weather event tracking
- Major ports around the world with Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) scrape about the port
- Updated planning charts for all UKMTO Voluntary Reporting and HR Areas
All the other functionally from the previous iterations of the portal remains including being able to toggle the satellite imagery overlay on and thus have the ability to look at any port in the world down to a 30 cm resolution giving your ops department a real sense of where your vessels are being sent and the potential hazards they may face.
We have also engaged our partners Geollect in a number of claims by using the geospatial imagery analysis expertise to provide proof of innocence evidence as well as collaboration data. Again, this should serve as a reminder that the portal is there to be used by the Membership and any information you believe would be useful to see on the site we would welcome your feedback.
You can access the Portal HERE:
If you need to call our offices out of hours and at weekends, click After Office hours for a up to date list of the names of the Duty Executives and their mobile phone numbers.
This Ship Finder is updated on a daily basis. Members who need to advise the Club of updates to their recorded ships' details should advise their usual underwriting contact.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.