Thomas Miller Connect - 新しいオンラインサービスプラットフォームのご紹介
UKクラブは、TTクラブとUKディフェンスクラブと協力し、新しいオンラインサービスプラットフォーム「Thomas Miller Connect」をご用意いたしました。
The UK P&I Club, in conjunction with the TT Club and UK Defence Club, has launched a new online services platform to enhance online services and data access for Members and their brokers.
The bespoke online portal offers Members and their brokers significantly enhanced online services with access to essential data 24/7 from any device or phone.
- Help is at your fingertips. The new platform is packed full of features designed to take the hassle out of managing your insurance
- Thomas Miller Connect is safe & secure
- 24/7 Access to all insurance documentation
- View & manage your insurance in one place with quick access to policy documentation to payments and debit notes. Links to essential documentation
- Check Premium and Contra balances online
- Download claims records direct from the system to multiple file formats
- Complete and submit application forms for Bluecards or MLC online
Whether you want to manage your policy directly, check your claims record or you're a broker who wants to view all your clients in one easy location, the new Member services will allow you to do it all.
Access is easy.
Simply email your usual Club contact for access.
Once your account has been set up you will receive an on boarding email with all the details including your username. The first time you login to the system you will need to set up a password.
If you want to change your password or you need to reset it you can do it all online.
This is the first of the planned releases, the Club will be adding to the services available in future releases.
To access the new platform click the button below:
The original Member Service platform is still accessible for the time being for those that need to access it - mainly our PEME Clinics you can still access the old platform here.
If you would like access to the new platform please email your usual Club contact.
40364 - UKP_I__Connect_PDF_v5_AW 1 MB
You may also be interested in:
The IMO Marine Environmental Protection Committee (MEPC) held its 78th session (MEPC 78) remotely from June 6-10, 2022, and this article seeks to summarise the outcomes from MEPC 78.
当クラブは、この度新たなChief Underwriting Officer(CUO)としてWilliam Beveridgeを選任いたしました。
ギリシャ籍船2隻がイランの革命防衛隊に拿捕された事件を受け、連合海上部隊(CMF)とEU海軍部隊(EU NAVFOR)は、公開脅威公報（Industry Releasable Threat Bulletin)を発行しました。