- Insurance Cover
- Knowledge & Publications
- Loss Prevention
- About Us
Circular 16/13: Annual General Meeting
- Report of the AGM proceedings and resolutions adopted
- Six new Directors elected to the Board
- Mr Alan Olivier elected as Chairman and President of the Board
TO THE MEMBERS
GENERAL MEETING REPORTS
Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting held in Bermuda on 28th October 2013, the proposed resolutions in the agenda were put to the Members and were adopted by the meeting.
The Report and Accounts as audited and certified for the period ended 20th February 2013 were approved.
The retiring Directors who offered themselves for re-election were all re-elected. In addition, the following were also elected to the Board:
- Angela Chao, Deputy Chairman Foremost Group
- Michael Fostiropoulos, Director Almi Tankers S.A
- Polys Hajioannou, Chairman & CEO Safe Bulkers Inc
- Edouard Louis-Dreyfus, CEO Business, Louis Dreyfus Armateurs
- Paul Wogan, CEO Gaslog Ltd
- Riad Zein, CEO Naftomar Shipping and Trading
Messrs Moore Stephens LLP of London were re-appointed auditors of the Club.
At the Directors' meeting following the AGM, Mr A. Olivier was elected as Chairman and President of the Association. Mr E. André, Dr O. Gast and Mr N. Inglessis were re-elected as Deputy Chairmen and Vice-Presidents. Sheikh Talal Al-Khalid Al-Sabah of Kuwait Oil Tanker Company was appointed to the Board under Bye-Law 14C(v).
THOMAS MILLER (BERMUDA) LTD
• Members requiring further information should contact their usual Club contact.