- Insurance Cover
- Knowledge & Publications
- Loss Prevention
- About Us
Circular 23/13: Special General Meeting - Proposed amendments to rules
- A Special General Meeting of The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Bermuda) Limited (UKB) will be held on the 16th January 2014 in Bermuda.
- The papers for this meeting are enclosed.
- Members should ensure their completed proxy form is sent to the Secretary to arrive no later than 12 hours before the meeting.
TO THE MEMBERS
SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE UNITED KINGDOM MUTUAL STEAM SHIP ASSURANCE ASSOCIATION (BERMUDA) LIMITED - PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO RULES
Please find enclosed papers for a Special General Meeting to be held on 16th January 2014 in Bermuda.
The purpose of the Special General Meeting is to adopt amendments to the Rules of The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Bermuda) Limited (UKB) and The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Europe) Limited (UKE). In respect of UKE, such amendments can be agreed only by UKB as the sole Member of UKE, and the passing of the resolution will therefore be treated as providing authority for UKB to amend UKE’s Rules accordingly.
The Notice of Meeting is overleaf.
A Proxy Form and Schedule of Votes are enclosed in respect of the resolution contained in the Notice of Meeting. Please note that the completed form must reach the Secretary by email, fax or mail at the latest 12 hours before the Meeting.
THOMAS MILLER (BERMUDA) LTD.
• Members requiring further details should contact Dr. Chao Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org/+44 20 7204
Notice of a Special General Meeting of The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Bermuda) Limited.
Notice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of the Members of the United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Bermuda) Limited will be held at 10.00 am on Thursday, 16th January 2014 at the offices of Appleby, Canon’s Court, 22 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM12, Bermuda for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the resolution set out below:
Resolution to propose changes to the Rules of UKB and UKE:
"That with effect from 12 noon Greenwich Mean Time on 20th February 2014, the amendments contained in the Appendix, be and are hereby adopted".
By Order of the President
D W R Hunter
3rd January 2014
- A Member entitled to attend and vote at this Special General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and, on a poll, to vote in his place. A Form of Proxy is enclosed.
- The Form of Proxy may be returned by email, fax or post to the Secretary at the address shown on the attached letter. To be valid the proxy must be received no later than 12 hours prior to the Meeting.