Circular 25/10: Special General Meeting - Proposed Amendments to Club Rules and Change of Auditors
- A Special General Meeting will be held on the 20th January 2011 in Bermuda
- The purpose of the SGM is to consider amending the Club's Rules and confirming the change of Auditors.
- The papers for this meeting are enclosed.
- Members should ensure their completed proxy form is sent to the Secretary to arrive no later than 12 hours before the meeting.
TO THE MEMBERS
SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING -
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO CLUB RULES AND CHANGE OF AUDITORS
Please find enclosed papers for a Special General Meeting to be held on 20th January 2011 in Bermuda, for the purpose of considering amendments to the Rules of the Club and confirming the change of Auditors.
A Proxy Form and Schedule of Votes are enclosed in respect of the resolutions contained in the Notice of Meeting. Please note that the completed form must reach the Secretary by email, fax or mail at the latest 12 hours before the Meeting.
THOMAS MILLER (BERMUDA) LTD.
- Members requiring further details should contact Dr. Chao Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org +44 20 7204 2157