Thomas Miller Claims Management
(TMCM) provides claims, casualty and risk management solutions. TMCM can offer claims handling resource dedicated to marine, transport & logistics sectors.
TMCM could support a strategy to reduce premium through increased deductibles, by providing efficient claims handling services for below deductible claims.
- Fits seamlessly into retained layer, reporting to client and all Clubs as required
- Competent to settle matters within delegated authority
- Offers per-file, per-hour, bulk and tailored fees to suit volume/complexity
- Can work in own name or as “white label” service using client systems
- Can hold, disburse and manage client funds, reporting as required
Thomas Miller Law
TM Law is a full-service marine and transport firm, offering ship owners, charterers, logistics operators and insurers a wealth of proven expertise, with a modern, efficient cost model.
- All P&I, FD&D, H&M and non-contentious marine work
- Entirely independent but can align services to Club and Member needs
- Can also be integrated into TMCM claims service and fee structure under delegated authority
If you need to call our offices out of hours and at weekends, click After Office hours for a up to date list of the names of the Duty Executives and their mobile phone numbers.
This Ship Finder is updated on a daily basis. Members who need to advise the Club of updates to their recorded ships' details should advise their usual underwriting contact.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.