Examples of disputes covered:
- Wide range of disputes under time and voyage charterparties, concerning for example payment of hire or freight, payment of demurrage (including container demurrage), exercising liens over cargo, sailing orders, safety of ports, ship’s performance and characteristics
- Disputes under contracts of affreightment and bills of lading
- Bunker quality disputes with bunker suppliers and between owners and charterers
Claims for damage to the ship (where losses are below hull and machinery deductible) and loss of use between owners and charterers, shippers / cargo owners, terminal operators,third parties
- Disputes with agents, brokers, ship managers, stevedores, terminals or others supplying services to ships
- Coverage or other disputes with marine insurers
Employment claims or other disputes with crew members
- Disputes with governmental or port state authorities, representation at official investigations.
If you need to call our offices out of hours and at weekends, click After Office hours for a up to date list of the names of the Duty Executives and their mobile phone numbers.
This Ship Finder is updated on a daily basis. Members who need to advise the Club of updates to their recorded ships' details should advise their usual underwriting contact.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.