Thomas Miller Claims Management
(TMCM) provides claims, casualty and risk management solutions. TMCM can offer claims handling resource dedicated to marine, transport & logistics sectors.
TMCM could support a strategy to reduce premium through increased deductibles, by providing efficient claims handling services for below deductible claims.
- Fits seamlessly into retained layer, reporting to client and all Clubs as required
- Competent to settle matters within delegated authority
- Offers per-file, per-hour, bulk and tailored fees to suit volume/complexity
- Can work in own name or as “white label” service using client systems
- Can hold, disburse and manage client funds, reporting as required
Thomas Miller Law
TM Law is a full-service marine and transport firm, offering ship owners, charterers, logistics operators and insurers a wealth of proven expertise, with a modern, efficient cost model.
- All P&I, FD&D, H&M and non-contentious marine work
- Entirely independent but can align services to Club and Member needs
- Can also be integrated into TMCM claims service and fee structure under delegated authority
Source UK P&I
You may also be interested in:
As a part of the webinar on catastrophic fires, a recording was carried out with Richard Gunn, partner with the law firm Reed Smith on the legal issues associated with a casualty involving a large fire.
Crew Changes - A Comprehensive Guide
We have been working with over 200 members of our correspondents network to produce a comprehensive document that outlines challenges and changes for crew changes in ports.