Thomas Miller Claims Management
(TMCM) provides claims, casualty and risk management solutions. TMCM can offer claims handling resource dedicated to marine, transport & logistics sectors.
TMCM could support a strategy to reduce premium through increased deductibles, by providing efficient claims handling services for below deductible claims.
- Fits seamlessly into retained layer, reporting to client and all Clubs as required
- Competent to settle matters within delegated authority
- Offers per-file, per-hour, bulk and tailored fees to suit volume/complexity
- Can work in own name or as “white label” service using client systems
- Can hold, disburse and manage client funds, reporting as required
Thomas Miller Law
TM Law is a full-service marine and transport firm, offering ship owners, charterers, logistics operators and insurers a wealth of proven expertise, with a modern, efficient cost model.
- All P&I, FD&D, H&M and non-contentious marine work
- Entirely independent but can align services to Club and Member needs
- Can also be integrated into TMCM claims service and fee structure under delegated authority
You may also be interested in:
Australia: COVID-19 Update
Members are advised that effective 12:00pm, Thursday 22 July, South Australia transitioned from a 'low risk' state to a ‘medium risk’ state, advance warning of a FIC has also been given which will run in Australia from 1 August to 31 September 2021 to determine the level of compliance with the safety of navigation requirements of International Conventions and familiarity of the masters and officers with their processes for ensuring safety of navigation.
UK Club Webinar (Green Shipping Series): United States and California Environmental and Compliance Trends Affecting Ship Owners
The UK P&I Club has teamed up with Blank Rome’s Jeanne Grasso and Peacock Piper’s David Tong, who discuss current environmental and compliance trends both on a Federal and State level for California.