351 - 03/04 - New Regulations Concerning Tanker Operations - Romania
- RNA has statutory authority to maintain a safety officer designated by RNA onboard tankers, throughout their operation in Romanian terminals, at a fee of Euro 30 per hour/person. In addition to this fee an inspection fee of Euro 850 will be charged for the issuance of a "Tanker Acceptance Permit". Without this tankers are not allowed to operate.
- RNA personnel or RNA endorsed companies are granted the statutory authority to issue gas free certificates and hot-work permits. Therefore it is assumed that even persons listed as court experts cannot be commissioned for gas free surveys unless the RNA authorizes them.
- International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers & Terminals
- Inspection Guidelines for Bulk Oil Carriers, Ships carrying Liquefied Gases in Bulk and Chemical Tankers
- Tanker Safety Guide (Liquefied Gas)
- Prevention of Oil Spillage Through Cargo Pumproom Sea Valves
- Safety Guide for Terminal Handling Ships carrying Liquefied Gases in Bulk.
- Tanker Safety Guide (Chemicals)
- Safety in Oil Tankers
- Ship to Ship Transfer Guide (Petroleum)
- Safety in Chemical Tankers
Club Correspondents, Romania