882 - 04/13 - Air Emissions Reminder - US
- The date, local time and position of the vessel for each entry into California regulated waters
- At the initiation and completion when any fuel switching procedure occurs
- The moment all engines have completely transitioned from operation on one fuel to another fuel.
- The type of fuel used (marine gas oil MGO or marine diesel oil MDO or heavy fuel oil)
- The amounts and actual percent by weight sulphur content in each auxiliary engine, main engine and auxiliary boiler.
Any person who commits a violation of any provision is subject to penalties specified in the Health and Safety Code.More information on US Air Pollution regulations can be found at the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website.
Source of Information:George RaduThomas Miller (Americas)
San Francisco, USA
SanFrancisco.firstname.lastname@example.orgUS Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)http://www.epa.gov/