Club Circular 17/08: SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING - PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO CLUB RULES AND BYE-LAWS
- A Special General Meeting will be held on 19th January 2009 in Bermuda
- The purpose of the SGM is to consider amending the Club's Rules and Bye-Laws
- The papers for this meeting are enclosed
Members should ensure their completed proxy form is faxed or sent to the Secretary to arrive no later than 12 hours before the meeting.TO THE MEMBERS
Dear SirsSPECIAL GENERAL MEETING -PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO CLUB RULES AND BYE-LAWS
Please find enclosed papers for a Special General Meeting to be held on 19th January 2009 in Bermuda, for the purpose of considering amendments to the Rules and Bye-Laws of the Club.
A Proxy Form and Schedule of Votes are enclosed in respect of the resolutions contained in the Notice of Meeting. Please note that the completed form must reach the Secretary by mail or fax (+1 441 292 3694) at the latest 12 hours before the Meeting.
THOMAS MILLER (BERMUDA) LTD.Contact
Members with any questions regarding this circular are requested to contact Chao Wu firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +44 20 7204 2157.NOTICE
Notice of a Special General Meeting of The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Bermuda) Limited.
Notice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of the Members of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Monday 19th January 2009 at the offices of Thomas Miller (Bermuda) Ltd., Chevron House, 11 Church Street, Bermuda, for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the resolutions set out below:Resolution to propose:
"That with effect from 12 noon Greenwich Mean Time on 20th February 2009, the amendments to the Rules contained in Appendix A, be and are hereby adopted."Resolution to propose:
"That with immediate effect the amendments to the Bye-Laws contained in the Appendix B, be and are hereby adopted."
By Order of the President
31st December 2008Notes:
- A Member entitled to attend and vote at this Special General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and, on a poll, to vote in his place. A Form of Proxy is enclosed.
- The Form of Proxy may be returned by mail or fax to the Secretary at the postal or fax address shown on the Form of Proxy, but to be valid must be received no later than 12 hours prior to the Meeting.
Source UK P&I