Circular 11/14: General Meeting Reports
- Report of the AGM proceedings and resolutions adopted
- Four new Directors elected to the Board
Dear Sirs,GENERAL MEETING REPORTS
Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting held in Tokyo on Monday 27th October 2014, the proposed resolutions in the agenda were put to the Members and were adopted by the meeting.
The Report and Accounts as audited and certified for the period ended 20th February 2014 were approved.The retiring Directors who offered themselves for re-election were all re-elected. In addition, the following were also elected to the Board:
- Peter Bagh, Chief Operating Officer, Oldendorff Carriers GmbH & Co. KG
- Randy Chen, Director, Wan Hai Lines Ltd
- Antje Gibson, Vice President & Treasurer, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
- Nilson Nunes, Shipping Director, Petrobras Transporte S/A – Transpetro
Messrs Moore Stephens LLP of London were re-appointed auditors of the Club.
At the Directors' meeting following the AGM, Mr A. Olivier was re-elected as Chairman and President of the Association. Dr O. Gast, Mr N. Inglessis and Mr M. Morooka were re-elected as Deputy Chairmen and Vice-Presidents.
Yours faithfullyTHOMAS MILLER (BERMUDA) LTDFor more information:
Members requiring further information should contact their usual Club contact.
UK P&I CIRCULAR 11/14 OCTOBER 2014 (30 KB)
Source UK P&I