2016 Rules published
This year we are changing the way we publish our rules and correspondents book. For the forthcoming year we will be splitting to book into two and producing a standalone rule book, and a separate book for correspondents which will be supported by a correspondents app.
The rule book is available to download as a complete pdf and as individual sections:
- The complete book is available here.
- Rules section only: 2016 Rules of UKE
- Addendum for Owners
- Addendum for Charterers
- Addendum relating to Offshore/Specialist Operations
- Addendum relating to TT Risks
- 2016 Through Transport Risks in full
Hardcopies of the rules will be mailed out one per Member from the end of February, should you require additional copies please let us know:
- Number of additional copies
- Contact Name and delivery address
- Company Name
You may also be interested in:
Crew Changes - A Comprehensive Guide
We have been working with over 200 members of our correspondents network to produce a comprehensive document that outlines challenges and changes for crew changes in ports.