Circular 17/11:Special General Meeting - Proposed amendments to Club Rules
- A Special General Meeting will be held on the 20th January 2012 in Bermuda
- The purpose of the SGM is to consider amending the Club's Rules
- The papers for this meeting are enclosed
- Members should ensure their completed proxy form is sent to the Secretary to arrive no later than 12 hours before the meeting.
Dear SirsSPECIAL GENERAL MEETING - PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO CLUB RULES
A Proxy Form and Schedule of Votes are enclosed in respect of the resolution contained in the Notice of Meeting. Please note that the completed form must reach the Secretary by email, fax or mail at the latest 12 hours before the Meeting.
THOMAS MILLER (BERMUDA) LTD.CONTACT
• Members with any questions regarding this circular are requested to contact Chao Wu firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +44 20 7204 2157.NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of the Members of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Friday, 20th January 2012 at the offices of Thomas Miller (Bermuda) Ltd, Chevron House, 11 Church Street, Bermuda, for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the resolution set out below:
Resolution to propose:
“That with effect from 12 noon Greenwich Mean Time on 20th February 2012, the amendments to the Rules contained in the Appendix, be and are hereby adopted”
By Order of the President
D W R Hunter
28th December 2011
1. A Member entitled to attend and vote at this Special General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and, on a poll, to vote in his place. A Form of Proxy is enclosed.
2. The Form of Proxy may be returned by email, fax or post to the Secretary at the address shown on the attached letter. To be valid the proxy must be received no later than 12 hours prior to the Meeting.
Notice of a Special General Meeting of The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Bermuda) Limited.Please find enclosed papers for a Special General Meeting to be held on 20th January 2012 in Bermuda,for the purpose of considering amendments to the Rules of the Club.
You may also be interested in:
UK Club Circular 12/21: Special General Meeting of the United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association Limited - Proposed Amendments to Rules
A Special General Meeting of The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association Limited will be held on 18th January 2022 in London.
Circular 18/20: Notice of a Special General Meeting of the United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Europe) Limited
Notice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of the Members of ‘UK(E)’ - The United Kingdom Mutual Steam Ship Assurance Association (Europe) Limited - will be held at 3 pm on Tuesday 19th January 2021 at the offices of Thomas Miller P&I (Europe) Limited.