Senior Claims Director
T: +852 2832 4492
M: +852 9025 1530
Amy Lovseth joined Thomas Miller (Americas) as a claims executive in June 2004 after completing a LL.M. in Maritime Law from the University of Oslo in Norway. While in Norway, Amy worked as a trainee at Wiikborg Rein and in the law department at Norsk Hydro.
Amy was made Vice president in 2010 and handles claims for both the UK P&I Club and the UK Defence Club. She joined LS2 from New Jersey and has recently reloacted to our Hong Kong office.
- Member of Massachusetts Bar since 1999
- Member of the New York City Bar Association 2010
- Member of US Maritime Law Association
- Member of Canadian Maritime Association
- Member of Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce Young Associates
- Formerly Vice-Chair of American Coordinating Counsel of Norway
- Responsible for managing varied, high value, multifaceted P&I and Defence claims.
- Languages: Norwegian (conversational)