Senior Claims Director
T: +44 20 7204 2507
M: +44 7768 143887
John worked for a ship agent, a shipowner and as Club correspondent in Ireland before joining Thomas Miller P&I in 1987. He is currently in EMEA 1 and is responsible for the team’s operational performance and service delivery. He also sits on the Senior Claims Directors’ team, a team of senior claims executives who have the task of working alongside case executives on the resolution of major claims which account for 70 per cent of the Club’s claims payments.
Throughout his career at Thomas Miller, John has worked closely with Members involved in the cruise and ferry sectors and has particular expertise in handling passenger ship casualties and cruise curtailment claims.
- Joined Thomas Miller in 1987
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies
- More than 30 years’ experience handling people related claims
- Experienced in contract review work
- Passenger ship related claims, including cruise curtailments
- Occupational disease claims