Correspondent Manager/Senior Claims Executive
T: +44 207 204 2935
M: +44 7876 131610
Neil joined Thomas Miller in 1992 having completed his studies in Business and Finance. He initially worked in underwriting before transferring to the personal injury syndicate where he handled a variety of people related claims with a particular focus on Members based in Turkey. He was also responsible for the account management of a large UK based crew manager.
In 2003, Neil transferred to the IT department to manage projects associated with the Club’s award winning electronic claims management system. He then left Thomas Miller to work as an IT project manager for some of the leading London Market insurers.
Neil returned to P&I in 2011 joining the personal injury team of another London based P&I Club before re-joining Thomas Miller in November 2013 where he continues to handle a broad range of people related claims concentrating on Members based in Germany.
- Joined Thomas Miller in 1992
- 15 years’ experience dealing with a wide variety of people related claims and matters
- Speaker at the Lloyds List Events P&I Seminar
- Experience of West Africa
- Project Management (Prince2 and Member of the Association for Project Management).
- Involved with the implementation of the claims management IT system to the Club’s regional offices in North America and the Far East