Circular 15/22: General Meeting Reports
- Report of the AGM proceedings and resolutions adopted.
- New Directors elected to the Members’ Committee.
TO THE MEMBERS
At the Annual General Meeting held in Dubai on Monday 7th November, the proposed resolutions in the agenda were put to the Members and were adopted by the meeting.
The Report and Accounts as audited and certified for the period ended 20th February 2022 were adopted.
The retiring Directors who offered themselves for re-election to the Members’ Committee were all re-elected.
In addition, the following were also elected to the Members’ Committee:
- Dr I. Al-Nadhairi of Oman Shipping Company SAOC, Oman,
- Mr A. Mansi Al Shammari of Kuwait Oil Tanker Co SAK, Kuwait,
- Mr M. Papaioannou of Helikon Shipping Enterprises Limited, London,
- Mr K. Sutoh of Nippon Yusen Kaisha, Tokyo,
- Mr A. Thanopoulos of DryLog Ltd, Bermuda.
Messrs BDO LLP of London were re-appointed auditors of the Club.
For more information
Members requiring further information should contact their usual Club contact