Venepandi Breaking News No.80: New protocol to crew changes on all Venezuelan ports
The Club would like to draw Members' attention to the latest breaking news from our listed correspondent Venepandi C.A. relating to the new protocol to crew changes on all Venezuelan ports.
According to the Venezuelan port authorities, as of 10th February, a protocol for crew changes will be implemented in all Venezuelan ports.
We want to emphasise that the following instructions are mandatory in order to make crew changes as efficiently as possible.
"For the crew members who are going to embark, their health condition must be monitored during the 14 days prior to the embarkation date."
- Declaration of good health must be documented and signed for each crew member who intends to embark
- For on signers it is necessary to complete an immunisation schedule, on signers must be vaccinated
- For the crew members who are going to disembark, their health condition is monitored through daily temperature taking by the Master of the vessel. This record is signed by each crew member. Additional declaration of good health will be made and signed by each crew member.
- In order for crew change to be possible, all crew members who are going to embark must present support of the COVID-19 rapid test with a negative result with a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of 72 hours of validity. In the case of personnel who will disembark, only support of the COVID-19 rapid test with negative result with a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of 72 hours of validity will be required.
"Bring mandatory updated medical health report by authorised doctor of the area or circumscription."
- As soon as on-signer arrives, a medical exam evaluation by the Harbor Master Doctor authorised should be performed before embarkation. This also will be performed to the off-signer crew as soon as they arrive to shore before all immigration formalities are performed.
Updated Medical Health report by authorised doctor
- After the medical exam evaluation has been performed, the doctor will provide a Medical Health report which should be completed after embarkation/disembarkation in the requested period as per the format, PCR are compulsory for the travel from airports. A medical exam evaluation is compulsory prior to embarking/disembarking movements.