Circular 12/20: Annual General Meeting
- This circular provides details of the Annual General Meeting of the Association which will take place in London at 12 noon on 9th November 2020 and the arrangements for voting by proxy.
- Papers for the meeting are enclosed.
- Completed proxy forms should be sent to the Secretary to arrive at least 48 hours before the meeting.
TO THE MEMBERS
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
1. Notice of Annual General Meeting on 9th November 2020
The notice of the Annual General Meeting is attached.
2. Agenda for Annual General Meeting
The Agenda is attached and contains customary items to approve the Minutes, to adopt the Report and Accounts, and to appoint Auditors.
3. Proxy Form
A Proxy Form and Schedule of Votes are enclosed in respect of the resolutions in items 4, 5 and 6 of the Agenda. Please note the completed form must reach the Club Secretariat at the latest 48 hours before the Annual General Meeting.
THOMAS MILLER P&I (EUROPE) LTD
You may also be interested in:
The UK P&I Club, a leading provider of P&I insurance and other services to the international shipping community, confirmed it has won approval from the Netherland’s financial regulator for a licence for its Rotterdam-based subsidiary UK P&I Club N.V. (UKNV).