Please use this search facility to search the loss prevention content of our website View our search tips to find out how to get the best out of our search engine.
- 1002 - 10/14 - Update and Overview of Bulk Cargo Shortage Claims - Morocco
- 1001 - 10/14 - Recent Developments in Calculation Method of Administrative Fines on Cargo Shortage / Overage Cases - Turkey
- 1000 -10/14 - Bulk Cargo Discharge Issues - Algeria
- 999 - 09/14- Riyadh MOU - Concentrated Inspection Campaign “Fire Safety Systems” - Gulf Region
- 998 - 09/14 - Chikungunya - Caribbean
When visiting Members' ships, the Club's ship inspectors often observe good practices and initiatives that may be adopted on other ships.
The UK P&I Club is committed to safety. Its high-level loss prevention programme – the most extensive in the industry – aims to offset rising claims and maintain quality amongst Members. This concise Brochure details all our Loss Prevention initiatives.
No Room For Risk is a 14 minute video introduction to the Club’s highly successful risk management project. Aimed at helping Members focus on those causes of claims which cost them the most money, No Room For Risk explains the methodology behind the project and how it is being carried out by its team of senior risk assessors. More details can be found in the Club’s publication UK Club Risk Project.
Current Claims Issues
- Ebola Outbreak
- Direct Reduced Iron (DRI)
- IMSBC Group A cargoes
- Asian Gypsy Moth
- Calcium Hypochlorite