Please use this search facility to search the loss prevention content of our website View our search tips to find out how to get the best out of our search engine.
- 982 - 07/14 - Fraudulent Disposal of Sludge Invoices - Italy
- 981 - 07/14 - Asian Gypsy Moth - Australia
- 980 - 07/14 - Ukrainian Situation Update - Ukraine
- 979 - 07/14 - Disembarkation of Stowaways - Senegal
- 978 - 07/14 - SOLAS Amendments in Force - Worldwide
- 977 - 06/14 - USCG conditions of entry for vessels arriving to the US from Nigeria - USA
“How to Comply With MARPOL Annex I" - Guidance to shipowners on how to avoid the improper discharge of oily water
Founded in 1990, the Club's Ship Inspection program continues to evolve into a co-operative exercise between the Club and its Members to help raise and maintain standards and ensure a common approach to quality issues.
No Room For Risk is a 14 minute video introduction to the Club’s highly successful risk management project. Aimed at helping Members focus on those causes of claims which cost them the most money, No Room For Risk explains the methodology behind the project and how it is being carried out by its team of senior risk assessors. More details can be found in the Club’s publication UK Club Risk Project.