Please use this search facility to search the loss prevention content of our website View our search tips to find out how to get the best out of our search engine.
- 963 - 04/14 - Mass Flow Meters - Singapore
- 962 - 04/14 - Oil Spill in Richards Bay - South Africa
- 961 - 04/14 - Custom Fines for Shortages - Ivory Coast
- 960 - 04/14 - Cargo Shortage Claims - West Africa
- 959 - 04/14 - Earthquake - Chile
- 958 - 04/14 - Impact of New US Food Safety Rules on Carriers of Food - USA
This gallery provides a visual representation of cargoes for the benefit of the Club's Members and staff. Photos may only be copied/saved outside of this website with permission of the Loss Prevention Department
Founded in 1990, the Club's Ship Inspection program continues to evolve into a co-operative exercise between the Club and its Members to help raise and maintain standards and ensure a common approach to quality issues.
Carrying solid bulk cargoes safely outlines the precautions to be taken before accepting solid bulk cargoes for shipment; sets out procedures for safe loading and carriage and details the primary hazards associated with different types of cargoes.
No Room For Risk is a 14 minute video introduction to the Club's highly successful risk management project. Aimed at helping Members focus on those causes of claims which cost them the most money.