Immediate access to 2012 documentation
Members who have renewed their entries for 2012 should be receiving PDF copies of their documentation by email, either directly or via their brokers. The documents contained in that PDF attachment should be printed on a colour printer and treated as original documents. Please note that we will not be issuing hard copies of these documents.
If Members' staff need to access documentation urgently and have not received the PDF copy, direct and immediate downloads from the website can be obtained by the following procedure.
Members' PDF documentation for renewed entries is available via the Members' Area of our website. Certificates of Entry, debit notes, Blue Cards, renewal confirmations and COFR documentation can be downloaded the instant it is produced by the Club. Guidance on how to do this is set out below. If you have any queries regarding the documentation that has been produced please call your usual contact in Underwriting without delay.
Accessing documentation online
1) If you have already registered for the Club's online services simply click on the "Members Area" button at the top right of our website home page and this will bring you to the login page. (If you are not registered - refer to the guidance at the foot of this article).
2) Once your user ID and password have been entered you will be presented with the main online services web page.
3) Choose "Underwriting Online"from the selection of option 'pods' presented across the page.
4) A menu of options will then display in the centre of the web page. Choose "Policy documentation" from this list.
5) A four step selection menu will then display in the web page. Enter your Member company name in the first box and choose whether P&I or Defence documentation is required. Click on the word "Go" in the step 2 box and a list of entry groups will display in the "Step 3" box.
6) Click on the circular button next to the group for which you wish to obtain documentation and then select the current policy year (2012) from the dropdown list in the "Step 4" box. Click on "Display documentation" beneath the Step 4 box.
7) A list of the renewed ships in that group will then display. To the left is a description of the available documentation i.e. Blue Card Bunker Certificate and to the right is a box where you can select the ship whose documentation you require.
8) Having selected which ship(s) you wish to create a copy of Club documentation for, click on the "Create PDF" command in the bottom right corner of the screen.
9) A separate tab should open in your internet browser displaying the pdf of the chosen documentation. Save a copy to your computer by clicking on the diskette icon that displays at the top left of the screen in the PDF toolbar.
Registering for On-line services
If you have not yet registered for the Club's online services, then click
to start the registration process.
In the event of any difficulty accessing UK Club Online Services please contact either Jenny Whitehead or Nick Whitear in the London office.