We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
2016 Autumn Statement is now available to download
iPandi Don’t delay – download today!
Due to the recent IOS10 update, the UK Club’s iPandi app is undergoing maintenance. During this time the app will be unavailable on the app store, but those users who already have the app installed will be able to continue using iPandi as usual. If you have not downloaded iPandi yet, you can download via the app store before 1st December. We hope to have iPandi back in the app store by the end of December.
- 1121 - 11/16 – Rise of Thefts - Tianjin Port, China
- 1120 - 11/16 – Rise of Stowaway Attempts in South African Ports – South Africa
- 1119 - 10/16 – INTERCARGO Brief on IMO’s MEPC 70 - Worldwide
- 1118 - 10/16 - Loading Grain Cargoes in the Pacific Northwest - USA
- 1117 - 10/16 - Shipments of Yellow Peas and Rape Seed, Odessa - Ukraine
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.