We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 11/14: General Meeting Reports
- Circular 10/14: Review of open policy years & 2015 general increase figure
- Circular 9/14: Annual General Meeting
- Circular 8/14: European Union Sanctions in respect of Crimea and Sevastopol – 12th August Update
- Circular 7/14: Iran Sanctions Circular on the Extension of Sanctions Relief under the Joint Plan of Action
- MARS 265 - November 2014
- MARS 264 - October 2014
- 1005 - 10/14 - Navigation at Rio de la Plata - Reduction of the Maximum Sailing Draft at Martin Garcia Channel - Argentina
- 1004 - 10/14 - Scrap Materials Shipped in Containers - China
- 1003 - 10/14 - Bulk Cargoes (Dry and Liquid) Shortage Claims - Iran
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.