We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 10/15: Safe Carriage of Nickel Ore
- Circular 9/15: US Vessel Response Plans – Western Alaska – New Alternative Planning Criteria – 1-Call Alaska
- Circular 8/15:Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Marine Pollution from Ships
- Circular 7/15: Oil Spill Response Organization Contract Requirements - Uruguay
- Circular 6/15: Review of Open Policy Years
- 1056 - 08/15 - Poor Visibility in Singapore Straits - Singapore
- 1055 - 08/15 - New Draft Restrictions, Panama Canal - Panama
- 1054 - 08/15 - Port State Control Concentrated Inspection Campaign - Worldwide
- 1053 - 08/15 - Air Emissions, Reminder - Worldwide
- 1052 - 07/15 - Underwater Volcanic Activity, North of Grenada - West Indies
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.