We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 7/15: Oil Spill Response Organization Contract Requirements - Uruguay
- Circular 6/15: Review of Open Policy Years
- Circular 5/15-US VESSEL RESPONSE PLANS – UPDATE RE ALASKA AND GUAM
- Circular 4/15: UPDATE - Oil Spill Response Contract Requirements - Uruguay
- Circular 3/15: Oil Spill Response Contract Requirements – Uruguay
- 1040 - 05/15 - Vessels delayed as a result of closing Parana River main channel - Argentina
- 1039 - 05/15 - Drugs found in a shipment of vegetables - Ecuador
- 1038 - 05/15 - Navigation through the Great Barrier Reef and Torres Strait - Australia
- 1037 - 05/15 - Stores List Declaration Update - Argentina
- 1036 - 04/15 - Update Pilotage Services, Orinoco River - Venezuela
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.