We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 10/16:New IG/CINS Guidelines for the Carriage of Calcium Hypochlorite in Containers
- Circular 9/16: Syria Sanctions
- Circular 8/16: Review of Open Policy Years
- Circular 7/16:Draft charterparty clause promoting the use of the Inter-Club New York Produce Exchange Agreement 1996 (as amended September 2011)
- Circular 6/16: Iran Trading – increased limit of fall-back cover
- 1099 - 05/16 - Disembarkation of Stowaways banned in both Tema and Takoradi - Ghana
- 1098 - 05/16 - USCG Addresses Industry Concerns Regarding the Forthcoming Implementation of the SOLAS Container Verified Gross Mass Requirements - USA
- 1097 - 05/16 - Use of GPS by vessels - Worldwide
- 1096 - 05/16 - Stowing heavy on top of light containers - Worldwide
- 1095 - 04/16 – Custom Fines for Cargo Shortages and Overlanding – Turkey
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.