We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 7/16:Draft charterparty clause promoting the use of the Inter-Club New York Produce Exchange Agreement 1996 (as amended September 2011)
- Circular 6/16: Iran Trading – increased limit of fall-back cover
- Circular 5/16: Iran trading – P&I cover update
- Circular 4/16: Britannia and UK P&I Clubs in merger discussions
- Circular 3/16:Iran trading – P&I cover
- 1098 - 05/16 - USCG Addresses Industry Concerns Regarding the Forthcoming Implementation of the SOLAS Container Verified Gross Mass Requirements - USA
- 1097 - 05/16 - Use of GPS by vessels - Worldwide
- 1096 - 05/16 - Stowing heavy on top of light containers - Worldwide
- 1095 - 04/16 – Custom Fines for Cargo Shortages and Overlanding – Turkey
- 1094 - 04/16 – Mozambique Ports, Update – Mozambique
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.