We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 13/16: Update on the Maritime Labour Convention
- Circular 12/16: Britannia and UK P&I Clubs merger discussions terminated
- Circular 11/16: US Vessel response plans- Alaska and Oregon
- Circular 10/16:New IG/CINS Guidelines for the Carriage of Calcium Hypochlorite in Containers
- Circular 9/16: Syria Sanctions
- 1107 - 07/16 - Bulk Cargo Shortages - Vietnam
- 1106 - 06/16 - Bunker Restrictions in Orinoco River Ports - Venezuela
- 1105 - 06/16 - Customs Fines in Nikolaev Port - Ukraine
- 1104 - 06/16 - Fraud Prevention Advice Update - Turkey
- 1103 - 06/16 - Final Rule on Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food - USA
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.