We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 14/14: Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Marine Pollution from Ships
- Circular 13/14: Revised Himalaya clause for bills of lading and other contracts
- Circular 12/14: Entry into Force of the Nairobi International Convention on the Removal of Wrecks
- Circular 11/14: General Meeting Reports
- 1012 - 12/14 - Great Barrier Reef Fines Update - Australia
- 1011 - 12/14 - Safety of Navigation - Singapore
- Shipboard Lifting Equipment
- 1010 - 12/14 - Issues with Obtaining Compliant Fuel Oil for the North America Emission Control Area - USA
- 1009 - 11/14 - Asian Gypsy Moth - Precautions to be taken when visiting US ports - USA
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.