We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
IT Upgrade – 28th January
Essential maintenance work will be carried out this weekend on the Club’s IT systems which will affect access to Ship Finder, P&I Online Services and the iPandi App. We hope to keep any disruption to a minimum and access will be restored by 5pm Saturday 28th January.
- 1068 - 11/15 - Oil stains within the port of Maracaibo - Venezuela
- 1067 - 11/15 - Shipments of Coal - Indonesia
- 1066 - 10/15 - Low Sulphur Fuel Notification, California - USA
- 1065 - 10/15 - Charges for vessels sailing through Zambales waters - Philippines
- 1064 - 10/15 - Stowaways in Rudder Trunk - West Africa
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.