We aim to set the standard
Financial strength and stability, speedy claims resolution, a broad international network, the best risk management and loss prevention advice - the Club is committed to being the leading shipowner controlled provider of P&I insurance. That is the guiding principle and affects everything we do.
- Circular 8/15:Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Marine Pollution from Ships
- Circular 7/15: Oil Spill Response Organization Contract Requirements - Uruguay
- Circular 6/15: Review of Open Policy Years
- Circular 5/15-US VESSEL RESPONSE PLANS – UPDATE RE ALASKA AND GUAM
- Circular 4/15: UPDATE - Oil Spill Response Contract Requirements - Uruguay
- 1046 - 06/15 - Customs Fines, Necochea - Argentina
- 1045 - 06/15 - Mandatory Low Sulphur Fuel Regulations - Hong Kong
- 1044 - 06/15 - Low sulphur fuel mandated for cruise ships in New South Wales - Australia
- 1043 - 06/15 - Update, Fender & Berth Damage Claims, El-Dekheila - Egypt
- 1042 - 06/15 - Update, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) - Worldwide
Our International Reach
Our global network of offices serves members
and customers in over 100 countries worldwide.