Nigel De Silva
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
T: +44 20 7204 2265
M: +44 7774 018 183
Nigel joined Thomas Miller in 2003 as an actuary from PwC, a big 4 professional services firm where he specialised in analytics and M&A. He became Chief Actuary in 2008, providing actuarial services to all insurance entities managed by Thomas Miller.
With effect from 1 June 2018, Nigel was appointed Chief Financial Officer for the UK P&I Club. He was also appointed as a Director of the Club’s parent company, UKC, with effect from the same date.
- Member of Board of UKC since June 2018
- Chief Actuary since July 2008
- Director of Thomas Miller Services since July 2005
- Responsible for all financial matters for the UK P&I Club
- Capital modelling (approved Partial Internal Model under Solvency II)
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries since 2003