We are delighted to confirm our next human factors training course with leading aviation trainers CAE.
Date: 23-25th January 2023
Location: Gatwick, London
Who should attend: Members of the Club, the training is most suited to fleet managers and senior crew training officers and/or HSQE/HSSE managers and DPAs.
Cost: Free to Members. Please note that you will need to organise & pay for your own travel, accommodation and additional catering
Places are limited, if you are interested in attending this event, please click here.
The UK Club partnered with CAE to encourage a step change in human behaviour training for Members. This safety initiative looks to provide high quality aviation standard learning materials which can be used for initial, refresher training or in parts to emphasise particular human behaviour training needs. The course focuses on the science, methodology and materials underpinning the programme as well as the important facilitation and presentation skills necessary to deliver high quality Human Element Training. Participants will be given practical experience in module delivery with feedback from the CAE Head of Training and instructor peer group.
Upon completion of the full course participants can sign up and obtain access electronically to CAE's computer-based training modules and training materials, which are owned and controlled by CAE. These materials can then be adopted partly or fully into your existing training programmes and include the following:
- Highly engaging 14 module CBT (Computer-based training) programme containing 46 modern maritime human element video drama clips set in the Engine Room and Bridge
- Comprehensive Workshop Leader Guide. Supporting the Workshop leader through every module
- Quick Reference Handbook (QRH)
- Student guide and take away of key MCRM learning and tools
- Student workbook covering each module and case study guide
- Student case study book and separate instructor case stud guide
- Instructor PowerPoints to support the MCRM learning programme
If you are not able to attend in January but are interested in hearing about future human factor events, please contact Katie Hill.